Due to recent weather damage caused by high winds, President Clatfelter has authorized the Sherman Public Works Department to continue branch pickup through Friday, January 11, 2019.
Some key things to remember.
- Residents must place their material at the curbside for pickup by 6:00 am;
- Limb size is to be no longer than 8 feet and no more than a small truck load;
- Entire trees are not accepted, this requires the services of professional tree removers;
- Limbs trimmed by professional tree services will not be picked up;
- The Village does not accept grass clippings, leaves, weeds, etc.