ATTENTION SHERMAN RESIDENTS & VISITORS
The Governor announced that all bars and restaurants will be “Closed” to the public beginning close of business Monday evening, March 16 through March 30. However, drive through, delivery, pick up and carry-out could still be available (check with facility first).
Sherman Restaurants and Bars will be heavily impacted by this difficult but important decision. Below is a list of local restaurants and contact numbers. We encourage residents to shop local and support our local businesses when ordering out or carry-out.
- Cancun, 420 S. Crossing Dr #4, Sherman, (217) 496-3221
- China King, 420 S Crossing Dr #7, Sherman, (217) 496-3118
- Double H Tavern, 121 N 1st St, Sherman, (217) 496-3811
- Fairlane Diner, 300 S Crossing Dr. Sherman, (217) 303-9330
- Final Four Tavern, 128 N 1st St, Sherman, (217) 496-3490
- Fire & Ale, 135 Illini Blvd, Sherman, (217) 496-2236
- Ricco’s Pizza, 420 Crossing Dd #6; , (217) 496-2369
- Sam's Too Pizza, 312 S Crossing Dr, Sherman, (217) 496-2374
- Tasty Cafe, 110 Villa Parkway, Sherman, (217) 496-9379
Village Administrative Offices will be closed to pedestrian traffic until further notice. We will be available through telephone and email. Contact us at (217) 496-2621 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will continue to post updates on important local information impacting the community on our Facebook page and website (www.shermanil.org).
Additional information is available through the Sangamon County Department of Public Health, Illinois Department of Public Health and the American Red Cross websites and Facebook.
Finally, stay safe, stay healthy and follow the guidelines as directed by the professional authorities. Thank you, Sherman!