Village of Sherman
NOTICE OF SALE OF SURPLUS EQUIPMENT
Notice is here by given, that the Village of Sherman will receive sealed bids for the following surplus equipment:
1987 Ford Backhoe, sold as is.
1986 Endloader Scooper, sold as is.
1995 Ford F350 Truck, sold as is.
1986 GMC Ambulance, sold as is.
2004 Chevy Tahoe, sold as is.
Sealed bids may be dropped off at the Sherman Village Hall Office, 401 St John’s Drive, Sherman IL, 62684 or mailed to the same location. Sealed bids will be accepted from 8:30 am Monday, January 11, 2021.
The following instructions are required for all sealed bids:
- Provide name, address, and contact information of bidder
- Specify the item or items being bided on and the bid amount
- Include a bank letter for proof of funds or check for bid amount (Unsuccessful bid checks will be voided and returned by mail)
- Place above information into envelope
- Seal the envelope and label the outside with “Surplus Equipment Bid”
- Do not put bid specifics on the outside of the envelope
Bids will be opened and read aloud on Tuesday, January 12 at 10:00 am at the Sherman Village Hall. Winning bidder is required to provide payment in full and remove the purchased equipment from Village property within 24 hours of acceptance of bid.
For questions call 217-496-2621 or email admin at email@example.com